Life & Times Productions strive to protect the privacy of all personally identifiable information collected during the course of providing services and it is important for you to know how we process your data. By using our services or providing us with information you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy and also agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions.
Life & Times Productions is the trading name for The Marketing Café Limited and its subsidiaries as follows: The Marketing Café Limited, Registered in Scotland No. SC435578. Registered Office: 5 High Langside, Craigie, South Ayrshire, United Kingdom. VAT no. 150 3453 44
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following data:
- information you provide to us by filling in forms on our site
- information collected through correspondence with our Sales or Customer Relations teams
- information you provide to us through the recruitment process
- information you provide to us in order to register for alerts
- social media interaction
- information you provide to us by entering competitions
- statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns
- for the administration of your application for employment with Life & Times Productions
We may require you to submit personally identifiable information in order for you to make use of our services. You confirm that any information you enter will be true. We will only request and collect information which is necessary or reasonable in order to provide you with your requested services and to improve the services that we provide. It will not be a requirement to provide any additional information which is not needed to provide the services.
Who do we share your information with?
The information you provide to us may be accessed by our staff, business partners, Life & Times Group companies and carefully selected third parties in the course of providing services. We may also use information in aggregate, where personally identifiable information is removed for marketing and strategic development to improve and support our business.
Some of your information may be transferred out of the European Economic Area (EEA) where data protection laws are not as strong. We will however make every effort to ensure that third parties comply with this policy and the Data Protection Act as much as possible.
Life & Times Productions will not share or distribute any of the information you provide to us to unaffiliated third parties without receiving your consent, unless required to do so by Law.
We employ administrative, electronic and physical security measures to ensure that the information that we collect about you is protected from access by unauthorised persons and protected against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. By using our website and/or services you acknowledge and agree that, except to the extent required by the Data Protection laws, we shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data. We will only retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as is required by law.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Some of the information you provide to Life & Times when applying for vacancies through our careers service may be sensitive personal data which requires your explicit consent to permit us to process it. If you do not tick the box on the application form confirming that you accept the declaration then Life & Times will not be able to accept your application.
We will only use this data:
- for confirming your suitability for the work that you carry out, including any checks that are required by Life & Times or any other body to be made with the Criminal Records Bureau which may result in Life & Times retaining information about criminal convictions;
- in connection with your health including screening and making decisions based on any health records which may be collected by, or transferred to Life & Times Productions;
- for any statutory requirements relating to you or your application;
- for monitoring our selection processes;
- to transfer to your employee file if your application is successful;
- for retention following the outcome of any unsuccessful application.
You have the right to request to see the personal information that we hold on you, as well as request that inaccurate information be corrected. Any request to update incorrect information or to opt-out of any communications that you initially agreed to receive should be directed to Life & Times Productions at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by post to Customer Relations, Life & Times Productions, 18 Soho Square, London W1D 3QL.
We are entitled by law to charge an administrative fee (Up to £10) towards our costs in processing such requests and we may require proof of your identity before we supply the information to you.
This policy was last updated on 31/03/2015